The admissions to Master in Emotional Intelligence and Human Relations and Master in Emotional Intelligence and Life Coaching are given based on a combination of assessments conducted at Garware Institute of Career Education and Development. Both the courses put together, there are only 80 seats available.
- Age: No Bar
- Educational Qualification: A Graduate Degree in any field from a recognized university
- Entrance Exam: Aspiring Students will need to clear our MasterMyLife-Emotional Intelligence Test (MML-EIT). An objective written exam is conducted, followed by a group discussion and personal interview. The written examination (100 marks) will be based on life wisdom, communication, basic intelligence, decision-making skills and current affairs. Group discussions (50 marks) will evaluate verbal communication skills, body language, language skills, influencing skills, listening skills and thought clarity. The last step of the admission process is a personal interview (50 marks). Total assessment will be for 200 marks and the top 40 students (per course) will be selected.
- The application form duly completed and affixed with a passport size photograph. (Application forms are available at the Garware Institute and can be purchased. The total cost of application form and its submission is Rs. 500/-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Graduation – F.Y, S.Y, and T.Y (Students still studying in TY, awaiting their final results, can submit their fifth semester’s mark sheet, and students who have already appeared for their final exams, but are awaiting the results, can submit a copy of their Hall Ticket as a proof for appearing in the final examination)
- Birthdate proof
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- 10th Marksheet and Leaving Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
- The admissions to both MBA & BBA courses are given based on a combination of assessments conducted at Jagan Nath Institute of Management Sciences. The Student has to clear a Written Test, which is followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The last date for taking admission (2018 batch) is 23rd July 2018.
- Interested candidates can register themselves by filling up the Application Form available at the JIMS Campuses or download it from the JIMS website (www.jims.in). The JIMS Application Form and Prospectus for all the Under Graduate courses can be collected in person for Rs. 1000/- (in cash) from any of the Campus Locations.
In Application Form (at the top) the candidate has to write “New BBA Program – JV – MML”.