- To develop students to be emotionally intelligent human beings enabling them to respond to self and others emotions & develop human relations skills.
- To train students in fundamentals, principles & practice of Coaching & make students competent in starting their own practice of Life Coaching or in employment in the corporate sector in Human Resources / Learning & Development.
- To develop Professional, Entrepreneurship, Decision Making, Business, Communication, Team Work, Consultancy Skills & People Skills enabling Students to apply them in corporate career or in their own business.
Highlights of the Course
– Modern Course of Global Standards with Syllabus bench-marked with the best of the International Universities, covering the latest industry topics & case studies
– An option of International Certification in addition to University of Mumbai’s Degree.
– Entrepreneurship Oriented Course which Offers immediate opportunity to start own business.
– Wide Choice for Specializations along with Elective Options.
– Industry Interface Cell & Extensive interaction with Industry for Practicals & Project Work
– All round development of students, enhancing their employability & overall competence with subjects & practicals ranging from professionalism, entrepreneurship, business acumen, decision-making skills, communication skills to emotional intelligence, behavioral intelligence & neuro linguistic processes.
– Career oriented courses with wide career opportunities in various industry sectors like manufacturing, IT, retail, consultancy, hospitality & other service segments in the areas of Human resources, marketing, sales, operations, project management, business planning & analysis, corporate strategy & corporate communication.
- Bridge Course: Cognitive Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes & Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence: Modelling, Measurement & Future Applications
- Strategies to Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes Techniques Practical
- Organizational Behavioral Intelligence
- Behavioral Intelligence & Team Work
- Interpersonal Communication & Conversational Intelligence
- Corporate Strategy & Business Strategy: Success Through Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence & Behavioral Intelligence Assessment Practical
- Fundamentals of Life Coaching
- Coaching Psychology, Theories & Techniques
- Electives: Online Coaching Course (for International Certification) / Coaching Psychology in Multi-Cultural Contexts / Strategies to Improve Human Relations / Personality & Psychology Assessment
- Electives: Executive Coaching / Business Coaching / Relationship Coaching / Strategic Human Resource Development
- Elective (Practical / Field-Work): Executive Coaching / Business Coaching / Relationship Coaching / Learning & Development
- Decision Making, Professionalism & Ethics
- Entrepreneurship, Business Acumen & Business Planning
- Electives: Group Coaching Theories & Techniques / Balanced Score Card & Business Strategy / Marital & Couples Coaching & Therapy / Business & Corporate Communication Skills
- Electives: Branding Yourself with Digital Media / Innovation & Entrepreneurship / Child & Adolescent Coaching / Succession Planning & Management
- Electives (Project Work): Executive Coaching Business Planning & Practice / Business Coaching Business Planning & Practice / Relationship Coaching Business Planning & Practice / Learning & Development Business Planning & Practice
Course Specialization Options
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Learning & Competence Development
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR PROGRAM PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT MASTER MY LIFE
Please contact our Admission Office on (022) 2653 0258 / 59 or email firstname.lastname@example.org