- To develop students to be emotionally intelligent human beings enabling them to respond to self and others emotions & develop human relations skills.
- To develop employ-ability of students in wide areas of an industry by extensively training them in current as well as upcoming new trends in industry practices in corporate culture, business strategy & communication, customer relations, strategic marketing, human resource development, digital media & branding.
- To develop professional, entrepreneurship, decision making, business, communication, teamwork, consultancy skills & people skills enabling students to apply them in a corporate career or in their own business.
Highlights of the Course
– Modern course of global standards with syllabus benchmarked with the best of the international universities plus wide choice for specializations along with elective options.
– Industry interface cell & extensive interaction with industry for practicals & project work.
– All round development of students, enhancing their employability & overall competence with subjects & practicals ranging from professionalism, entrepreneurship, business acumen, decision-making skills, communication skills to emotional intelligence, behavioral intelligence & neuro linguistic processes.
– Career oriented courses with wide career opportunities in various industry sectors like manufacturing, IT, retail, consultancy, hospitality & other service segments in the areas of Human resources, marketing, sales, operations, project management, business planning & analysis, corporate strategy & corporate communication.
- Bridge Course: Cognitive Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes & Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence: Modelling, Measurement & Future Applications
- Strategies to Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes Techniques Practical
- Bridge Course: Marketing Management: Application of Emotional Intelligence
- Organizational Behavioral Intelligence
- Behavioral Intelligence & Team Work
- Interpersonal Communication & Conversational Intelligence
- Corporate Strategy & Business Strategy: Success Through Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence & Behavioral Intelligence Assessment Practical
- Fundamentals of Human Relations
- Strategies to Improve Human Relations
- Electives: Personality & Psychology Assessment / Strategic Human Resource Development / Corporate Reputation & Corporate Branding / Branding Yourself with Digital Media
- Electives: Consultation Techniques for Common Life Problems / Employee Engagement / Balanced Score Card & Business Strategy / Strategic Marketing: Application of NLP & EI
- Electives (Practical / Field Work): Personality, Intelligence & Aptitude Assessment / Employee Engagement / Corporate & Business Strategy / Corporate Communication & Branding
- Decision Making, Professionalism & Ethics
- Entrepreneurship, Business Acumen & Business Planning
- Electives: Child & Adolescent Consultation / Succession Planning & Management / Business & Corporate Communication Skills / Consumer Behavioral Intelligence
- Electives: Group Consultation Theories & Techniques / Anthropology: Global Cultural Sensitivity & Diversity / Corporate Culture / Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Electives (Project Work): Emotional Intelligence, Human Relations & Organization Success / Organizational Behavioral Intelligence & Profitability / Successful Strategy Execution / Success Factors in Entrepreneurship
Course Specialization Options
- EI & HR Consultant
- Learning & Competence Development
- Corporate Culture, Strategy & Communication
- Customer Relations & Strategic Marketing
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR PROGRAM PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT MASTER MY LIFE
Please contact our Admission Office on (022) 2653 0258 / 59 or email email@example.com