MML introduces the “Earn while Learn” Program for its University of Mumbai’s Programs – “MA in Emotional Intelligence & Human Relations & “MA in Emotional Intelligence & Life Coaching”.
The “Earn while Learn” Program provides opportunities to MML students to take a part-time employment while they are learning at MML.
Depending on the type & nature of the Position and Job Description, few assignments are online while few are combination of online & offline (at MU Campus).
Details of “Earn While Learn” Program
1. Selection & Joining :
Appointments will coincide with the start of the academic sessions (Oct.
2020) of New Batch (Year 2020 – 22) and recruitments will be done as per MML’s Recruitment & Selection Process Criteria and shall depend on the skill set, adaptability & attitude of the candidate. Preference will be given to the needy candidates with the right attitude.
2. New Admission (Batch 2020 – 22) Students can apply for below 11 vacancies:
- Learning Experience Executive – (1 position)
- Program Delivery Content (PPT) Development Executive – (1 Position)
- Program Delivery Content (Videos) Development Executive – (1Position)
- Institutional & Student Ambassador Relations Executive – (1 Position)
- Corporate Relations (incl. Internships & Live Project Coordination) – (1 Position)
- Academic and Administration Executive – (1 Position)
- Social Media – SEO (incl. Website & Social Media Handles’ Updations) – (1 Position)
- Social Media – Marketing (incl. regular positing on LinkedIn, FB & Insta) – (1 Position)
- Digital Media – Content Development – (1 Position)
- Admissions and Tele-counselling Executive – (1 Position)
- Webinar & Event Management Executive – (1 Position)
3. Compensation :
Stipend – Total (Gross) Rs. 10,000 per month (Rs. 5,000/- Fixed + Rs. 5,000/-
Variable based on KPIs & target work completion). For the students who are paying entire
semesters’ (around Rs. 1.30 Lac) fee in advance, stipend payment will be made on monthly basis & for the students who will pay the semester fees in 2 installments (one installment at the start of the semester & second installment before the semester end external exam), the stipend payment will not be made on monthly basis but will be adjusted from the second fee installment payment.
4. Duration of Contract Employment :
Total 10 months during the Academic Year (Semester end examination months will be off – no work & no pay). With it, Total (Fixed + Variable) Earning Potential for the student (for 10 months of working during the year) is Rs. 100,000/- per annum.
The contract will be made for the 10 months work period (during the academic year) & can be extended depending on the performance (to be evaluated by MML) & willingness of the student.
5. Work Hours :
5 Hours per Day (Monday to Saturday: 8.30 am to 1.30 pm | Flexible Hours
Options can be considered on case by case basis depending on the Job Description). Focus will be given on the weekly target work completion (instead of the exact work hours).
Benefits of “Earn While Learn” Program
Program expenses, reducing the financial burden on them.
job specific skills, creative thinking & problem-solving skills.
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.