Coaching Philosophy :
MML adheres to a form of coaching that honours the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Positive Psychology, Appreciative Enquiry, Emotional Intelligence & Behavioural Intelligence is utilised in the coaching process.
Coach abides by the ICF Code of Conduct & Ethical Practices.
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to :
Understand client as a person / being & develop a connection with the client based on mutual trust & respect
Clarify, go to the root cause and align with what the client wants to achieve
Encourage client self-discovery & evoke awareness, including that of a larger picture, long-term objectives, values, purpose, current realities, immediate goals, and support systems available
Elicit co-designed (Client-Coach) & client-centric solutions, strategies, way forward & action plans
Hold the client responsible and accountable but provide active support to client during the coaching relationship
Our 10 Specializations
(You can choose any one of the specialisations)
Health & Wellness Coach
Program Objective & Output
Development of ICF Core Coach Competencies
Development of Coaching Skills aligned with ICF PCC markers
Development of Life Skills in the Students
Enabling students to decide on their Coaching Niche / Specialization area
Inculcating Client Acquisition & Coaching Business Development Skills
Total Learning Hours
Synchronous Learning : 103 Hours
6 Months :
50 Weekly Online Live Faculty Coach Sessions * 2 Hours per Session = 100 Hours + 3 Hours of Individual Mentoring
Note: Synchronous Learning of 103 Hours includes 24 Hours of In-session Coaching Practice Sessions and 8 Hours of Group Mentoring Sessions.
Asynchronous Learning : 72 Hours
Total Effective Learning :
- Min. 164 Hours (75 Hours of ‘Part I: Foundation” + 89 Hours of ‘Part II: Advanced’) +
- 11 Hours of Mentoring +
- Coaching Practice (To get ICF PCC Credentials – 500 Hours of Coaching Practice | To get ICF ACC Credentials – 100 Hours of Coaching Practice)
Note: In addition to the above, Student needs to complete min. 10 Hours of Coaching Practice (After completion of Part I – min. 5 Hours of Coaching Practice meeting ACC markers’ criteria & after completion of Part II – min. 5 Hours of Coaching Practice meeting PCC markers’ criteria) and needs to submit its Coaching logs & audio recordings to MML for evaluation.
- Online interactive live faculty Coach sessions (Zoom Meetings) – 2 sessions of 2 hours each per week.
- Program will be delivered by ICF PCC Faculty Coach in English language.
- 24*7 online Learning Management System (LMS) support. LMS has all the learning / study material which student can access anytime, from anywhere.
- Program Duration (ACTP – Advanced / PCC level) is 6 months of Training, followed by – a) 11 hours of Mentoring, b) 10 hours of Coaching Practice for MML Certification & c) Coaching Practice (for ICF credentials)
Note: Student to apply to ICF directly for ACC / PCC credentials by paying the requisite fee to ICF directly. A student can also apply to ICF for an annual membership by paying the requisite fees to ICF directly.
Program Batches : (Year 2022)
Weekday Batch: 13th June 2022 to 12th December 2022 – Monday and Thursday, 6 PM – 8 PM IST
Weekend Batch: Weekend Batch: 19th June 2022 to 17th December 2022, Each Saturday, 5 PM to 9 PM
Weekday Batch: 16th August 2022 to 14th February 2023, Monday & Thursday, 6 PM – 8 PM IST
Weekend Batch: 20th August 2022 to 18th February 2023, Each Saturday, 5 PM – 9 PM IST
Weekday Batch: 14th November 2022 to 15th May 2023, Monday & Thursday, 6 PM – 8 PM IST
Weekend Batch: 19th November 2022 to 20th May 2023, Each Saturday, 5 PM – 9 PM IST
Student Intake / Eligibility / Criteria for taking Admission:
Any diploma or degree holder with mental & physical fitness to attend the class sessions, who is willing to invest time for the self-development and learning & development, and, who is ready to adhere to the ICF Code of Conduct.
Note: Each Batch will have up to 25 students. During the coaching practice sessions, students will be working in a group in zoom break-out rooms.
Foundational ACC Level
(Only ACC level – 82 hours of training + 11 hours of Mentor Coaching)
Total 93 hours
Rs. 100,000/- + 18% GST
Advanced PCC Level
(Only PCC level – 82 hours of training + 11 hours of Mentor Coaching )
Total: 93 Hours
Rs. 100,000/- +18% GST
Note – This PCC Level 2 is applicable only for the students who already have completed the ACC level (min. 60 hours) of training.
ACC + PCC Level
(PCC level – 164 hours of Training + 11 hours of Mentor Coaching)
Total: 175 Hours
Rs. 165,000/- +18% GST
- Fees to be paid in equal monthly instalments.
- Policies on Refund & Withdrawal : A student can exit the program at any time during the period, wherein, the existing months paid fees instalment will not be refunded. Student have to intimate in writing & then, do not have to pay the next month’s fee instalment as he / she has exited the program.
Note: A certificate will only be awarded to the students who successfully complete either foundation or advanced or both the training levels, followed by mentoring. Student who will exit the program prematurely will not be awarded with any certificate.
- Policy on Extension : A student who has taken admission to the foundation program, can extend it to advanced program before the start of class sessions for the advanced program by paying the requisite instalment of the fees.
Foundational Program (ACC level)
3 Modules / 27 Chapters:
- M1 – Coaching Process (9 Chapters / Sessions)
- M2 – Coach Competencies (9 Chapters / Sessions)
- M3 – Coach Developmental Journey (9 Chapters / Sessions)
Advanced Program (PCC level)
3 Modules / 27 Chapters:
- M4 – Coaching Psychology (9 Chapters / Sessions)
- M5 – Coaching Mastery (9 Chapters / Sessions)
- M6 – Coaching Business (9 Chapters / Sessions)
- 8 Hours of Group Mentoring
- 3 Hours of Individual Mentoring
For Foundational Coach Training Program, Total 11 Hours of Mentoring focused on ICF Core Coach Competency Development with reference to ICF ACC credential level
For Advanced Coach Training Program, Total 11 Hours of Mentoring focused on ICF Core Coach Competency Development with reference to ICF PCC credential level
- Setting goals with the mentees, at the outset, on agenda and specific challenges that they would like addressed
- Focus on mentee’s Coach competency development by reviewing and providing feedback for min. 1 recorded Coaching session in a way that the final Coaching session meets guidelines of ICF ACC / PCC Markers
- Enabling the mentee in developing a deeper level of Coaching mastery
- Support in the development of mentee Coach’s unique style and approach
Assessments & Certification
Assessment is a factor of 5 parameters with the following weightage –
- A = Attendance (10% weightage)
- B = Quiz and Pedagogy – Manan & Nididhyasan (10% weightage)
- C = Monitoring Coach Competency Development (20% weightage)
- D = Performance during Observed Coaching Practice Sessions (20% weightage)
- E = Individual Coaching Practice – 5 hours each at the end of Part I & Part II and submission of Coaching logs & audio recordings meeting the ACC / PCC marker criteria respectively (40% weightage)
Assessment Score = (A*.1) + (B*.1) + (C*.2) + (D*.2) + (E*.4)
Certification will be awarded to the Student provided, student scores min. 50% in the ‘Assessment Score’. Apart from the overall Assessment score, Student passing (min. 50% marks) in assessment of Coaching Practice (Assessment Factor ‘E’) & Student following the ‘Code of Conduct’ is mandatory to qualify for Certification.
- Certification for Advanced Coach Training Program (Part I + PART II): The Certificate will be for completion of 125+ Hours of Coach Training Hours (accredited by ICF – ACTP) & 10 Hours+ of Mentoring (as per ICF norms for PCC level)
- Certification for Foundational Coach Training Program (Part I):
The Certificate will be for completion of 60+ Hours of Coach Training Hours (accredited by ICF – ACSTH) & 10 Hours+ of Mentoring (as per ICF norms for ACC level)
- ICF ACC / PCC Credentials:
Please refer to the ICF website – https://Coachfederation.org/icf-credential for the details on the ICF ACC / PCC credentials norms, application process & CKA Test.
Code of Conduct
- Student needs to attend min. 80% of the online live faculty Coach sessions (and, in case of a student missing any of the online live faculty sessions, student to learn that specific chapter from LMS & complete the Quiz & Pedagogy – Manan & Nididhyasan along with reading the ‘Coach Manual’ for that Chapter & go through the recordings of the sessions),
- Student to be attentive and follow the discipline & decorum of the live class sessions
- The student to participate in the live class sessions discussions & Coaching practice sessions while allowing others to participate in the spirit of peer-to-peer learning,
- The student to be sensitive and vigilant to the diversity & inclusion and, to demonstrate respectful behaviour towards fellow students & faculty Coaches.
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.