1. Programs: MA in EI & HR/LC (All Specializations)
2. Students: All students who have been selected for the programs MA in EI & HR/LC (All Specializations) and have not received any scholarship from other source(s) and have qualified the eligibility norms listed below and in the Student Handbook.
Commencement of New Batch for the Year 2020 – 22
The Scholarships proposed are categorized as below:
Academic Merit (General Category) :
Academic Merit (Economically Weaker Section Category) :
would otherwise not undergo the course due to financial constraints.
Extracurricular Performance Scholarship :
Scholarship Details for the New Batch
(Academic Year 2020-22)
How To Avail The Scholarships
If the student pays the semester fees in 2 instalments (one at the start of the semester & another before the semester-end external examination), then, the scholarship amount benefit can be availed only in the second instalment of the semester fee. Example, a scholarship awarded will need to pay:
- Semester 1 fee minus Rs. 15,000 or Rs. 25,000 (sem-wise scholarship amount)
- Semester 2 fee minus Rs. 15,000 or Rs. 25,000 (sem-wise scholarship amount)
- Semester 3 fee minus Rs. 15,000 or Rs. 25,000 (sem-wise scholarship amount)
- Semester 4 fee minus Rs. 15,000 or Rs. 25,000 (sem-wise scholarship amount). Please refer to the “Student Handbook” for the process & more details.
Terms & Conditions :
a. The student should be selected for MML’s programs at the Mumbai campus.
b. The student should not have received any other scholarship from other source, which needs to be self-endorsed in writing while applying for the above- mentioned MML Scholarships.
c. No two scholarships can be clubbed. Any student will receive only one scholarship even if he/she is found eligible for more than one scholarship.
d. All eligible and short-listed students will be interviewed to finalize the final recipient of the scholarship. The decision of MML Management will remain final.
e. The distribution, withholding, or amendment of the above-mentioned scholarship will be under the sole discretion of MML Management.
f. Semester wise Scholarship amount will be adjusted from the semester fees at the time of payment of each semester’s fees. Students to refer to “Student Handbook” for further details.
g. Any change(s) in the Terms & Conditions may be effected by the MML Management without any notice.
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR UNIVERSITY PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
BECOME A STUDENT AT MASTER MY LIFE
Please contact us on 8446888421 / 9820167715 or email at email@example.com