One of the World’s first University Master’s Degree Program
in Emotional Intelligence & Life Coaching.
MasterMyLife Is More Than Education
A good institution connects with its students, a great institution mentors them.
We believe that perspective and knowledge gained from experts in the industry are vital in shaping your future and giving you a pragmatic vision.
4 Reasons to join us
- Unique Specialisations
- Group Learning Pedagogy
- Student Participatory Management
- Placement Support & Business Planning Guidance
Industry Partner – University of Mumbai’s GICED,
Master Your Life with Master Coach Program
MasterCoach is created with the relentless focus on enabling you to be a better coach by using the power of quality education, a contributing community and an ecosystem to support your professional growth.
- Highest Value for Money Global Coach Certification Program
- Fastest training program which trains you in 6 months time.
- Get mentored by master coaches from over 10 countries.
MMLx aims to bring to you ICF CCE courses which will give you the following:
- Become a competent and successful coach
- Revisit and update your coaching knowledge
- Add new coaching tools and techniques to your coaching repertoire
- Network with industry experts in allied fields
- Earn ICF CCE units to renew your credential
1. Emotional Intelligence (EI) Coach
2. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach
3. Positive Psychology Coach
4. Positive Spiritual Intelligence Coach
The course has been a great learning experience—a life-transforming experience so far. It has made me more aware of myself and why I behave in the way I do.
I joined the course seeking a better understanding of the corporate world and how to accustom in the same, self-development and self-growth, surety in placement. It has also helped me in becoming a better human being by understanding how emotions work. I have already perceived a marked difference in myself and I am able to handle social situations better.
Learning EI has taught me about living and letting live. I try to put myself in other people’s shoes and try thinking from their perspective, and then reacting to the situation appropriately.
Being nonjudgmental and being open to others perspectives is a practice that does not come easily. However, since I started the course, I am able to apply it in my life. I have also learned to deal with people on the basis of their representation system (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Auditory Digital).
Our Student Internships
Get in Touch
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
Please contact us on 98201 67715 / 84468 88421 or email email@example.com