MML Code of Conduct for learners
This Code of Conduct applies to all the students (i.e. learners) of MML Coaching and Life Wisdom Educational Programs
- The learner follows the action points stated in the Program Configuration Document (PCD).
- The learner needs to attend min. 80% of the online live Faculty Coach sessions as per the session calendar (and, in case of a student missing any of the faculty sessions, student to learn that specific chapter from LMS & complete the Andragogy – Manan & Nididhyasan along with studying the ‘Coach Study Guide’ while going through the zoom recording of the session uploaded on the LMS).
- The learner to be attentive & follow the discipline and decorum of the interactive live faculty session.
- The learner to keep his/her video ‘on’ during the live session, as the live sessions are interactive, for which faculty & other students need to see and connect with each other. Only in rare/remote cases (i.e., in case of internet bandwidth issues etc.) a student can ask permission from the faculty coach to switch off his/her video, but such instances cannot exceed for more than 2 sessions during the entire program, or the student will be considered as ‘absent’ for the session.
- The learner to participate in the live class sessions’ discussions, coaching practice sessions, observed coaching sessions and the reflection sessions at the end of each module, while allowing others students to participate in the spirit of peer-to-peer learning.
- The learners cannot swap their sessions with the sessions of another batch unless the reason stated is approved by the MML management. Also, this should not be made a practice.
- The learner to be sensitive and vigilant to diversity & inclusion and, to demonstrate respectful behavior towards fellow students, faculty coaches, mentor coaches, assessors and MML staff members.
- The learner to strictly follow the ‘MML Code of Ethics’.