Student application process
The MasterMyLife Student Application and Enrollment Process is designed to ensure the best quality of candidates joining the MasterMyLife Community of 2000+ Coaches.
The process is broken down into 2 parts:
- Application Process: The goal is to filter out the best candidates to become a part of the MasterMyLife Community and Ensure that the Candidate understands and prepares for the best suitable coaching education program for them. The process is carried out in the following steps:
- Candidate applies for a seat in the Global Coach Certification Program via the MasterMyLife EQ Education Website
- The Candidate is connected with a Clarity Coach from MasterMyLife for an Introduction call.
- The Introduction call focuses on understanding the candidate’s profile and their goal of becoming an ICF coach.
- The candidate submits Psychometric Tests to the MasterMyLife Clarity Coach for the analysis
- The analysis of the Psychometric Tests is carried out by MasterMyLife Team to find the best profile to join the program and develop a customized program for the candidate.
- After the Candidate clears the Psychometric Analysis Stage and Roadmap building call is done.
- In the Roadmap Call, The MasterMyLife Clarity Coach and MasterMyLife Journey Success Coach have a detailed call with the Candidate to build a personalized program for the candidate that ensures success in achieving the candidate’s goals with coaching.
- Enrollment Process: The Goal of the enrollment process is to have a seamless transition of the individual from a Candidate to a MasterMyLife Student. It is carried out in the following steps:
- The candidate makes the payment for their program package of choice.
- The candidate has the option to do either a 1-time payment or opt for a relaxed payment plan. MasterMyLife also assists students with EMI options.
- The Candidate needs to pay at least the Admission Fee to Start their learning journey.
- Post the completion of the payment, a Student Enrollment Agreement is signed with MasterMyLife and the Individual.
- The student is then handed over to the Journey Success(Academic Team at MasterMyLife).
- A final alignment call is done with the student to ensure full clarity of the goals of the student and the expectations from the program.
- LMS Access is given to the student where they can access the study material and learner session recordings.
- The calendar of the live sessions is shared with the student
- And finally, the students start their learning journey with MasterMyLife for their ICF Global Coach Certification Program.