- This program is suited for fresh graduates and professionals with an innate interest in psychology aspiring to take up corporate leadership roles or starting their own entrepreneurial ventures.
- This program integrates advanced management studies with human relations and behavioral skills, thus creating an advantage for the students, helping them succeed in the corporate world.
- Being unique and specialized in nature, students of this program practically do not have any competition in the employment arena and have bright career prospects.
Salient Features of MU + MML’s Masters Degree in EI & HR
Top Master's Degree in HR
The MML Advantage
Flexible Time Learning 4.0 Ecosystem
First Year – Semester I
- C1. Cognitive Neuroscience
- T2. Fundamentals of EI
- T3. Strategies to Improve EI
- T4. EI Measurement
- T5. Neuro Linguistic Programming
- C6. Marketing Management
- C7. Human Resources Management
First Year – Semester II
- C8. Digital Media Marketing
- T9. Organizational Behaviour
- T10. Behaviorial Intelligence & Team work
- T11. Conversational Intelligence
- T12. Business Strategy
- C13. Fundamentals of Finance
Second Year – Semester III
- T14. Fundamentals of Human Relations
- T15. Strategies to Improve HR
- T16. Decision Making, Professionalism & Ethics
- T17. Entrepreneurship & Business Planning
Specialization : L&D
- SE 1. Strategic HRD
- SE 2. Employee Engagement
- SE 3. Succession Planning
- SE 4. Anthropology & Global Cultural Sensitivity & Diversity
Specialization : CSC
- SE 1. Corporate Reputation and Branding
- SE 2. Balanced Score Card
- SE 3. Corporate Communication
- SE 4. Corporarte Culture
Specialization : KAM
- SE 1. Digital Media
- SE 2. Strategic Marketing
- SE 3. Consumer Behaviour
- SE 4. Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Second Year – Semester IV
Industry Internship / Project Work / Employment
*T = Theory | C = Certificate | SE = Specialization Elective
Program Eligibility Criteria
Any graduate degree / student in the final semester of UG. No age limit.
Program Selection Process
ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAM
There are 5 sections in this Test:
- Verbal Comprehension
- Advanced Verbal Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Abstract Reasoning
- Situational Judgment
ONLINE PERSONAL INTERVIEW
To test fitment, clarity of purpose, and background of the candidate. This is the most crucial step of the selection process where 1 in every 50 candidates gets selected.
Note : Sample mock test paper will be provided to you by our senior counsellor post filling the enrollment form.
Any graduate degree / student in the final semester of UG. No age limit. The program fee is Rs. 5.23 Lakhs for 2 Years which can be reduced to an effective cost of Rs. 1.52 Lakhs by our financial support system. The fee has to be paid in 8 installments. Installments need to be paid at the start and end of each semester.
Financial Support System
Get in Touch
REQUEST A COPY OF OUR PROGRAM PROSPECTUS
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.